December 2, 2011
Six recent projects are summarized in the report:
- an audit of government's fee-setting and approval process;
- an audit of the Family Maintenance Enforcement Program (FMEP);
- preliminary observations and findings from an audit of government's management of the student loan program;
- an examination of the public post-secondary accountability framework's design and operation;
- the first phase of an audit of school district accountability for the effectiveness of special education services that focused on three school districts; and
- the results of a high-level security audit of wireless access points at the University of British Columbia and Camosun College.