Work in Progress
At any time, the OAG has a number of audits or reviews in progress. Click the report name to view a brief description and the audit criteria (what we looked at).
Projects in the Reporting Phase
Learn more about the reporting phase.
Projects in the Conducting Phase
Learn more about the conducting phase.
- IT Audit of the Integrated Case Management System
The purpose of this audit is to assess whether the information in the ICM is protected and of quality, contributing to the integrity of the system in the provisioning of social assistance
- Managing Correctional Facilities and Programs
The purpose of this audit is to assess whether the Audit Custody Division is planning for and providing the facilities and programs it needs to meet its mandate. The audit will determine this by concluding on the following three objectives:
- Does the Adult Custody Division identify and provide the facilities it needs to deliver safe and secure custody?
- Does the Adult Custody Division identify and provide the programs it needs to reduce criminal behaviour?
- Does the Adult Custody Division provide inmates with access to facilities and programs that are consistent with its current policies and legislation?
- Management of Cumulative Effects
The purpose of this audit is to determine whether the Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations' natural resource development decisions consider and address cumulative changes to the environment to help ensure that British Columbia's lands and natural resources provide long-term social, economic and environmental benefits. To achieve this purpose we will evaluate whether FLNRO:
- has established direction and responsibility for managing cumulative effects;
- considers and addresses cumulative effects in its decision-making in the northwest region of British Columbia; and
- is continually improving cumulative effects management.
- Performance Audit of the Panorama IT Application for Public Health
The purpose of this audit is to determine whether the Panorama application provides the IT solution the Ministry of Health expected for public health, and whether its build and implementation were completed on time and on budget. The audit will determine this by concluding on the following four sub-objectives:
- Does Panorama have the functionality, usability, and stability required to realize the stated benefits of the application?
- Was the Panorama application built and implemented in BC Health Authorities on budget?
- Is the Panorama application implemented in BC Health Authorities on track to be sustained on budget?
- Was the Panorama application built and implemented in BC Health Authorities on time?
- Capital Procurement
The purpose of this audit is to examine the prioritization and planning processes, capital procurement activities and processes, and assessment of capital procurement results at the Ministry of Advanced Education and the educational institutions.
Projects in the Follow-up Phase
Learn more about the follow-up phase.