December 8, 2010
Seven recent projects are summarized in the report:
- Hand hygiene self-assessments completed by the Ministry of Health Services and the health authorities.
- An examination of School District 35’s (Langley) board governance, internal controls and long-term planning.
- ICBC’s progress in responding to the 2008 Material Damage Research and Training Facility incident.
- Guidelines developed for public sector institutions to create relevant key performance indicators.
- A preliminary review of government’s management of B.C.’s natural resource information.
- An assessment of the management of oil and gas royalty programs.
- An audit of government’s identification and assessment of IT security risks.