We welcome the opportunity to share our work. Recently, we have presented to the:
- CPA Canada Public Sector Conference
- FMI - Victoria, B.C. Chapter
- GOAA (Government Organizations Accounting and Auditing Forum)
- 16th Annual Health Care Summit
- CCAF-FCVI Webinar on Auditing Public Private Partnerships (P3s)
- Pathways to Health Equity conference
- BC Public Sector Internal Audit Leaders
- Public Health 2016 conference
- eHealth 2016 conference
We collaborate with legislative audit offices to share best practices and knowledge, and have:
- hosted a delegation of mining sector ministers and executives from Mongolia
Auditor General Carol Bellringer sits on the Board of the International Federation of Accountants, and is a member of the Auditing and Assurance Standards Oversight Council and the B20 Coalition Task Force on Responsible Business Conduct and Anti-Corruption.
Russ Jones, Deputy Auditor General, is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia's (CPABC) Bylaws Committee, and is also a member of the Public Sector Board of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada.