A Legislative Assembly, Government and Public Service that works effectively for the people of British Columbia.
To provide independent assurance and advice to the Legislative Assembly, Government and the Public Service for the well-being of the people of British Columbia.
- Serving the public interest: being relevant to legislators and the public.
- Independence and objectivity: being free of influence, conflict of interest and bias.
- Trust and integrity: treating those with whom we have contact honestly and consistently meeting our commitments.
- Mutual respect: managing and interacting on the basis of fairness, equity, honesty, trust and personal dignity.
- Teamwork: cooperating, supporting and respecting each other's contributions.
- Work-life balance: supporting quality-of-life endeavours and respecting personal commitments.